Well it's back to some normal Golf conditions on Saturday, just in time for Monthly Medal.!
- the blue foam in the pin cups will be removed and you may touch/remove the flagstick.
- you MUST score your partner's scorecard and you must ALL sign the score cards before scanning and submitting. Scorecards are to be put in the slot in the wall when done.
- There is no longer a requirement to eat food if you are having a drink at the club,
- and you can stay as long as you like.!!
There will however remain the requirement for social distancing where possible and good hand hygiene. Public Health have asked that we remain 1.5 metres apart even when sitting at the tables and standing near the bar.
Thanks everyone for your patience during these COVID restrictions. Hopefully this never happens again.
The Match Committee have made some amendments to the Local and Temporary Local Rules to reflect current conditions of the course. Great inroads have been done to improve the watering system on the course but it's still not perfect in some areas. Changes come into affect this Saturday 6 June.
Main changes are:
- Preferred Lies have been introduced due to the inconsistent areas on parts of the Fairways. You may get relief and can mark, clean and place your ball one card length on the Fairway in Play only. (mounds are not part of the fairway.)
- The Mound on corner of 9th Fairway is no longer GUR.
Please familiarise yourself with the Local and Temporary Local Rules on the inside and outside white boards of the club before teeing off.
A reminder that the 4BBB Championships are on the following weekend. To register you must put both your names down on SATURDAY and SUNDAY booking sheets, if you are intending to play both days. Even though the Sunday is seeded, we still need to know who is playing both days. Your team can also just play one day if you wish. Each team must pay the Entry fee on Saturday before teeing off to play both days. Click here for Conditions of Play